Monday, 5 November 2012
"Beacon Hill" Dolls House.
I have done a little more work on the Beacon Hill. I did not like the Shingles which were included in the kit so I opted to paint the roof using a Faux Copper finish, Verdi Gris style. I think it looks quite good and certainly Individualises the house somewhat.. I started to put the windows together today and also gave the exterior a coat of primer to seal it. After several hours of sanding I realised I had "Sanded"
away part of my thumbnail EEK!! very painful I would not recommend it!! Nowhere in the instructions does it say that the sanding will take weeks to complete..lol..