Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Hi Everyone,

The "Beacon Hill" is progressing slowly but surely. I started this project with quiet confidence having built several dolls houses prior to this, however "nothing" could have prepared me for what lay ahead! I have picked at least a dozen splinters from my "glue gun" burnt fingers, most of my hair is now strewn across the work room floor and I'm sure I am headed for some serious counselling when, if ever I finish this lol!

At least it is starting to look like a house, only a few thousand more pieces of wood to sand paint and glue together now...If I survive the next few days I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment