Translate

Monday 22 October 2012

"Beacon Hill" Dolls House.

Hi Everyone,
It would seem my "new design" has to be put on hold, as after waiting for 6 months my "Beacon Hill" dolls house kit has finally arrived and I couldn't resist making a start on it.  I don't know how many of you have made this particular kit but to say the construction is challenging is an understatement! I have splinters in all of my fingers, the wood is very dry and difficult to manage and there are hundreds of pieces, however I will persevere as I'm determined to finish, it is such a pretty house with all the lovely "Gingerbread" detail to the facade.. I will be decorating it in a "shabby Chic" style just for a change lol! I think it will look great in Pastel colours. I will post some pics when I get a little further along.
I will keep you all posted with my progress, I just hope I can finish it without having a "nervous breakdown!!! Ha Ha!

Happy Miniaturing,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment