Translate

Tuesday 1 September 2020

IM STILL HERE!!




Hi Everyone,

I’m still here... late last year I sold up in Beechworth and moved back to Albury and it’s fabulous to be nearer my family and friends.

I am finally back into the Miniatures in earnest, and have been working on a house for a friend of mine.

 She wants a modern “Hamptons style”  house and I’m having lots of fun building a white kitchen with “Marble” bench tops! Also a stone fireplace..  I’ll post a few picks when I get a bit further along with it..

I hope you are all well and coping with the current Covid 19 situation..

 Lockdown in Australia was the perfect opportunity to devote some hours to Miniatures, I finally finished my Sid Cooke interior design shop (see pics) and also re organised my Grosvenor Hall house. 

The latter is nearing completion on the inside, I have decided to re-do the exterior as I’m not happy with the grey “rendered” look. I’m thinking maybe stone?  

I have a decided to downsize my collection and I’m selling some of my completed houses.. I have listed a Sid Cooke cottage on Facebook which comes complete with furniture and decor.. it’s a lovely house and sadly the kit has now been discontinued so it’s quite collectable! 


                                                                      FOR SALE




Until next time 

Stay safe and Happy Miniaturing..

Deb 


4 comments:

  1. Hello. I would be interested in your Sid Cooke. Could you post a link to where it is for sale on FB? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook Market place.

    Deb Pattison Albury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb. I found the post and I tried to send you but it wouldn’t work for some reason. I have asked to join the group and then hopefully I can post a comment.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, send you a message and it wouldn’t work.

      Delete