Translate

Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Rush..

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I had better make a quick entry to my blog before you all start thinking I've been kidnapped by Aliens!!

I have been busy trying to fill orders for my Etsy shop and also doing some work on my houses.
 I have also managed to fit  a "Miniatures workshop" into my none existent spare time!

My French House is now complete (again) and YES the lights do work!!  I have decided to sell this as I need the room for a (Drum roll please),  NEW HOUSE!!!!



 My very first dolls house "Montgomery Hall" is also for sale..    (see E Bay)


Yes, I know what you're thinking,  I should be happy with my six house/shops but what can ya do??

My good friend Lorraine at "Fairy Meadow Miniatures"( Fab shop here in Aus')
decided to have a sale on "Sid Cooke" houses, I've wanted one of these kits since I first started minis years ago, the detail is fabulous.

Well people, how could I resist, I purchased "Empire Stores" and I can hardly wait to start building it, so somebody PLEASE PLEASE  buy one of my houses and then I will have room to start my new project.

I am intending to do a stage by stage photo record of the building of my new project on this blog so stay posted.

Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and all of your "dream minis" arrive in your Xmas stockings….  (You have to drop LOTS of hints!!)

Till next time,
Happy miniaturing,
Debby


No comments:

Post a Comment