Translate

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Hello all

Hi everyone,
My blog posts have become few and far between, however I have a good excuse, I’ve been busily renovating another real size house and it has taken up most of my spare time..
Finally I have been able to get back to my Miniatures.
I spent the day cleaning and tidying my studio which has provided some inspiration and I’ve decided to re-do one of my (many) houses.. lol
I have also been very busy with orders for my Etsy shop Maison Minis, I just love that my creations are residing in mini houses all over the world 😊

I’m heading over to England in May and will be attending Kensington Dolls House Festival, this is my third visit to the festival and I’m so excited, it really is heaven for Miniaturist’s! I will post pics of my purchases when I return..
Till then happy miniaturing
Deb 😊



2 comments:

  1. Hello Deb,
    It is nice to have you back. I cannot wait to see what you bring back from London.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 1:1 Studio is DREAMY!!! I love the exterior colours you've chosen for it and all of the glass windows and natural light you've captured. It looks like an ideal place to play, display, and make your miniatures in.

    Have fun at the Kensington Fair-
    lucky duck! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete